Philips Coffeemaker 1000 Watt, 15 Cups Capacity , Glass Jar, Auto shut off
Philips black coffeemaker, simply delicious coffee with aroma twister for the best taste experience.
- Aroma twister circulates the coffee for an optimal taste,
- Drip stop to interrupt the brewing,
- Innovative water level indicator,
- Dishwasher-safe parts,
- Auto shut off (30 mins).
For further information and instructions please read the instruction manual in the package.
Made in China. Philips Consumer Lifestyle B.V. Tussendiepen 4 9206 AD Drachten The Netherlands. PHILIPS ELLAS A.E.V.E. Tzavella 1-3, P.O.Box 15231, Chalandri, Greece, Tel.: +30 21 0616 2000.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
Read this user manual carefully before you use the appliance and keep it for future reference.
- Never immerse the appliance in water or any other liquid.
- Check if the voltage indicated on the appliance corresponds to the local mains voltage before you connect the appliance.
- Connect the appliance to an earthed wall socket.
- Do not use the appliance if the plug, the mains cord or the appliance itself is damaged.- If the mains cord is damaged, you must have it replaced by Philips, a service centre authorised by Philips or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given super-vision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and if they understand the hazards involved. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children unless they are older than8 and supervised. Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children aged less than 8 years.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Do not let the mains cord hang over the edge of the table or worktop on which the appliance stands.
- Do not place the appliance on a hot surface and do not let the mains cord come into contact with hot surfaces.
- Do not place the coffeemaker in a cabinet when in use.
- Unplug the appliance before you clean it and if problems occur during brewing.
- During brewing and until you switch off the appliance, the filter holder, the lower part of the appliance, the hotplate, and the jug filled with coffee are hot.
- Do not put the jug on a stove or in a microwave for re-heating of coffee.
- This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as farm houses, bed and breakfast type environments, staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environment, and by clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments.
- Always return the appliance to a service centre authorised by Philips for examination or repair.
- Do not open the appliance or attempt to repair the appliance yourself.
Electromagnetic fields (EMF): This Philips appliance complies with all applicable standards and regulations regarding exposure to electromagnetic fields.
Recycling: This symbol means that this product shall not be disposed of with normal household waste (2012/19/EU) (Fig.1).
Follow your country’s rules for the separate collection of the electrical and electronic products. Correct disposal helps prevent negative consequences for the environment and human health.
Plastic bags may be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and children.