The coffee grinder releases the aroma perfectly ground coffee and spices. The Imetec CG1 100 coffee and spice grinder finely grinds coffee, spices and other dry food items thanks to the stainless steel blades and 150 W motor. The fresh container helps keep the spices and coffee fresh.
The Imetec CG1 100 coffee and spice grinder is dedicated to those who love the aroma of freshly ground coffee and like to cook with spices to obtain delicious and flavourful dishes.
Contains stainless steel blades and carafe for perfect grinding, safety system: functions only when the lid is fit, capacity up to 50 g of coffee, it grinds coffee beans, spices and dried fruit to perfection and also has a fresh container.
Contents: the appliance, lid, fresh-save cap, container, stainless steel blades.
For further information and instructions please read the instruction manual in the package.
Made in P.R.C. Tenacta Group S.p.A Via Piemonte, 5/11 – 24052 Azzano S.Paolo (BG) – Italy.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
Warning! Instructions and warnings for safe use. Before using this appliance, carefully read the instructions for use and in particular the safety notes and warnings, which must be complied with. Keep this manual together with its illustrative guide for future consultation. Should you transfer the appliance to another user, make sure you hand over this documentation as well.
Note: should any part of this manual be difficult to understand, or any doubt arise, contact the company at the address indicated on the las page before using the appliance.
Note: partially sighted persons can consult the digit al version of these instructions for use on the website www.tenactagroup.com
After unpacking, make sure the appliance is intact, complete with all its parts as shown in the illustrative guide and with no sign of damage. If in any doubt, do not use the appliance and contact an authorized service centre.
Caution! Remove any communication material such as labels, tags etc. from the appliance before use.
Warning! Risk of suffocation. Children shall not play with the packaging. Keep the plastic bag out of the reach of children.
This appliance must be used only for the purpose for which it was designed, namely as a coffee mill for home use. Any other use is considered not compliant with the intended use and therefore dangerous.
Warning! Any misuse of the appliance may lead to injuries.
Before connecting the appliance to the mains supply, make sure that the voltage and frequency indicated on the technical data of the appliance correspond to those of the mains supply. The rating is on the appliance or on the power supply unit, if any (see illustration guide).
This appliance can be used by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and if they understand the hazards involved.
This appliance shall not be used by children. Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children. Children shall not play with the appliance.
- DO NOT use the appliance with wet hands, damp feet or barefoot.
- DO NOT pull the supply cord or the appliance itself to remove the plug from the socket.
- DO NOT pull or lift the appliance by the supply cord.
- DO NOT expose the appliance to humidity, to the effects of weather (rain, sun, etc.) or to extreme temperatures.
- The appliance is not to be used outdoors.
- DO NOT leave the appliance unattended white in operation.
- Always disconnect the appliance form the supply id it is left unattended and before assembling, disassembling, cleaning and when the appliance is not in use.
- If the appliance is faulty or malfunctions, switch it off and do not tamper with it. Contact an authorized technical service centre for ant repairs.
- If the supply cord is damaged it must be replaced by an authorized technical service centre, so as to prevent all risks.
- The motor body of this appliance shall not come into contact with water, other liquids, spray, steam. Refer to the specific paragraph in this manual for all cleaning and maintenance procedures.
- DO NOT use this appliance near a washbasin or a sink filled with water, during use the appliance must be placed in such a war that it cannot fall in the washbasin or the sink.
- This appliance must be placed on a flat, stable surface.
- See the external packaging for the characteristics of the appliance.
- Use the appliance only with the supplied accessories that are an essential part of the appliance.
- This appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate remote-control system or and other similar system.
- DO NOT use near a hob. The supply cord shall not come into contact with hot, incandescent surfaces, open flames, pots and other utensils.
- DO NOT leave food in contact with the appliance for any longer than is necessary for preparation.
- Switch off the appliance and disconnect from supply before changing accessories or approaching parts that move in use.
WARNING! Before use, wash all parts which will come into contact with food.
WARNING! DO NOT use this appliance if there are visible signs of damage.
WARNING! DO NOT use the coffee mill with liquid food.
WARNING! DO NOT touch the moving parts.
WARNING! Always disconnect the appliance from the socket before cleaning or performing maintenance.
DISPOSAL: The packaging of the appliance is made of recyclable materials. Dispose of packaging in accordance with the environmental protection regulations.
Pursuant to Directive 2012/19/EU on waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE), the crossed bin symbol on the appliance or its packaging indicates that the appliance must be disposed of separately from other waste at the end of its useful life.
The user must therefore take the appliance to an appropriate recycling centre for electrical and electronic equipment. Alternatively, instead of handling the disposal, the user can hand over the appliance to the retailer when a new, equivalent one is purchased. The user can hand over electronic products measuring less that 25 cm to retailers of electronic products having a sales area of at least 400 m2 free of charge and with no obligation to buy. Appropriate separate collection for the subsequent procedure for the decommissioned appliance for recycling, which includes treatment and environmentally friendly disposal helps prevent adverse effects on the environment and health and promotes reusing and/or recycling materials that the appliance consists of.