Delonghi Filter Coffee 900 Watt, 10 Cups Capacity, Glass Jar CE
Filter coffee maker 10 cup capacity:
- Water tank and coffee container
- Water level indicator
- Removable paper filter
- Anti-dripping system
- Glass carafe
- Heater plate (to keep the coffee warm up to 40 minutes after brewing).
- Mains voltage: 220-240V ̃50/60hz
- Absorbed power: 900W
- Weight: 1,55 kg
For further information and instructions please read the instruction manual in the package.
De'Longhi Appliances, Service Division, Via L. Seitz 47, 31100 Treviso-Italy. Alpan elecroline Limited, 28 Tefkroy Anthia, 2540 Dali Industrial area, Dali, Cyprus, Tel.: 77777767.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
This symbol identifies important advice or information for the user.
- Read this instruction booklet carefully before installing and using the appliance. This is the only way to ensure the best results and maximum safety for the user.
- This is a household appliance only. It is not intended to be used in: staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environment; farm houses; by clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments; bed and breakfast type environments. Any other use is considered improper and thus dangerous.
- The appliance conforms to EC Regulation 1935/2004 on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
- After positioning the appliance on the work top, leave a space of at least 5 cm between the surfaces of the appliance and the side and rear walls and at least 20 cm above the coffee maker.
Danger of burns!
Failure to observe the warning could result in scalds or burns.
- This appliance is designed and made to “prepare coffee”. Be careful to avoid being scalded by spraying water or steam or due to improper use of the appliance.
- When using the appliance do not touch the hot surfaces. Use the knobs or handles.
- Never touch the appliance with wet or damp hands or feet.
Failure to observe the warning could result in injury or damage to the appliance.
- The manufacturer is not liable for damage caused by in appropriate, incorrect or irresponsible use.
- In the event of failure or malfunction, unplug the appliance from the mains. if it requires repair, contact De’Longhi customer Services only and ask for original spare parts to be used. failure to respect the above could jeopardise the safety of the appliance.
- The appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- After removing the packaging, make sure the appliance is complete and undamaged. If in doubt, do not use the appliance and contact qualified personnel only.
- The packing elements (plastic bags, polystyrene foam, etc.) should be kept out of reach of children as they are a safety hazard.
- Place the appliance on a work surface far away from water taps, basins and sources of heat.
- Never install the appliance in environments where the temperature may reach 0°C or lower (the appliance may be damaged if the water freezes).
Failure to observe the warning may result in life threatening injury by electric shock.
- The power cable of this appliance must not be replaced by the user as the operation requires the use of special tools. If it is damaged or must be replaced, contact De’Longhi customer Services to avoid all risk.
- Never immerse the coffee maker in water. It is an electrical appliance.
- Unplug the appliance and turn off the main switch when not in use. do not leave the appliance switched on unnecessarily.
- As with all electrical appliances, use the coffee maker with care and common sense, particularly in the presence of children.
- Check that the voltage of the mains power supply corresponds to the value indicated on the appliance rating plate. connect the appliance to an efficiently earthed electrical socket with a minimum rating of 10a only. The manufacturer declines all liability for any accidents caused by the absence of an efficient earth system.
- If the power socket does not match the plug on the appliance, have the socket replaced with a suitable type by a qualified electrician.
- When filling the water tank or removing the jug from the machine, avoid spilling liquid on the plug or power cable.
Disposing of the appliance
The appliance must not be disposed of with household waste, but taken to an authorised waste separation and recycling centre.
Plastic bags may be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and children.