Check if we deliver to your postcode

Trivento Reserve Malbec 750 ml

826472
A bright carmine red whose plum and raspberry jam aroma mingle elegantly with vanilla notes from the six month aged in French oak barrels. Well balanced, exhibits sweet tannins and a velvety finish
Grape Variety Malbec
Country Argentina
Manufacturer Bodega Trivento
ABV 13
Wine Color Red
Wine Type Still
Sweetness Semi-dry
ABV Range Medium (11% - 13.9%)
Closure Cork
Food Pairing Enjoy it with Lasagne of “osobuco” stew with grilled tomatoes and basil dressing
Tasting Notes Brilliant, intense red colour with violet and bluish tinges. Aromas of cherries, raspberries with balanced notes of vanilla and coconut imparted from oak. On the palate well balanced, exhibits sweet tannins and a velvety finish
Vinification Details Grapes were destemmed and crushed. Maceration before fermentation. 20 days of fermentation in stainless steel tanks at 26°C. Natual malolactic fermentation. Ageing process: 20% of the must is fermented in French oak for 6 months. The other 80% of the must is fermented in stainless steel tanks
Allergy Info Contains sulphites
Disclaimer Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack