Check if we deliver to your postcode

Trivento Reserve Cabernet-Malbec 750 ml

830886
Deep ruby red color. Mixture of red fruits, plums, blackberry and cinnamon with notes of vanilla. Well-structured body with persistent and pleasurable tannins
Grape Variety Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec
Country Argentina
Manufacturer Bodega Trivento
ABV 13,3
Wine Color Red
Wine Type Still
Sweetness Semi-dry
ABV Range Medium (11% - 13.9%)
Closure Cork
Food Pairing Enjoy it with Tender loin with mashed potatoes and smoke bacon
Tasting Notes Deep ruby red color. Intense aromatic aromas mixture of black pepper, tabacco, redcurrant and cedar. Red fruits, plums, blackberry and cinnamon. Palate: presents very well-structured body with persistent and pleasurable tannins
Vinification Details Grapes were destemmed and crushed. Maceration before fermentation. 20 days of fermentation in stainless steel tanks at 25-28°C. Natual malolactic fermentation. Ageing process: 30% of the must is fermented in French oak barrels for 6 months. The other 70% of the must is fermented in stainless steel tanks
Allergy Info Contains sulphites
Disclaimer Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack